Motivation, inspiration, self-help, self-improvement, personal growth, success, spiritualism, mental health, happiness, and enlightenment is a focus areas at https://thedigiwriter.com/. This website is all about the truths of life we encounter in various stages of human life. It’s a platform for sharing experiments with truth and a place for learning how to deal with life at various stages. We invite passionate writers to Write for Us.
Would you like to share your experiences? Feeling excited to share your advice or your learning in life with readers of thedigiwriter.com? If you love to spread positive vibrations and happiness, you’ll feel you are exactly at home here. Well, thedigiwriter.com is always looking for high-quality fresh content to share.
Write for US – Contribute & Submit Your Guest Post!
Yes, We’re always open to new authors. If you have great advice to share with our readers to motivate them to succeed; then you can write for us, and we are looking to feature you. Please browse our website and have a look at the categories and articles that we cover. You don’t need to wait for an idea that will redefine the self-improvement blog Industry. Just aim to bring readers a fresh perspective on a topic that keeps challenging you and you come out with new life hacks to deal with it.
You can submit for consideration an original article (not previously published anywhere else, including your site), with content based on your personal experiences and/or professional expertise, and we will review it for potential publication on our site.
Please send your article to email@example.com
While submitting guest posts; please ensure that the article should maintain a high level of grammar and vocabulary. The article must contain 1000 -1200 words. Try to include at least 1 quote by a reputable person or a reference to a scientific journal article.
The article must be plagiarism-free. We don’t accept copies of previous articles. Please also refrain from posting the submitted article on other websites.
The article must be relevant to the personal growth, self-help, or self-improvement niche. Here are tentative ideas for you to stimulate your thinking cap ON.
- Meditation & Yoga
- Inspiring write-ups
- Life hacks
- Life Lessons
- Self Esteem/Self Confidence/Self Love
- Things “Successful People” do
- Mental Health
- Productivity tools
- Finding your purpose
- Positive Thinking
- Becoming Effective
- Effective Time management
- Healthy Habits
- Soft Skills
- Goal Setting
- Overcoming Obstacles
- Stress Management
- Parenting Tips
- Encouraging children and students
- Public Speaking
- Success Tips/hacks
We reserve the right to:
When you write for us and submit an article to thedigiwriter.com you are giving us the right to
- Decline the submitted articles, without providing the reasons. (Since, we are a very small team at thedigiwriter and receive a large volume of submissions. We can’t provide feedback on individual articles. We appreciate your understanding.)
- Adjust article titles wherever necessary, to help optimize reader engagement for your published article.
- Make basic edits to articles (including but not limited to grammar, spelling, subtitles, links, and paragraph/sentence structure for the purpose of improving readability).
- Keep it on our site, edit it, and distribute it freely across all of our digital channels.
Thanks a lot; we look forward you to being a part of team thedigiwriter.com and publishing the best content online !!!